"Aliwagwag Falls"

Aliwagwag Falls, said to be the highest falls of the Philippines, stuns along the green highway of Brgy. Aliwagwag in the silent town of Cateel, Davao Oriental. One hundred thirty cascades comprise the grand waterfalls totaling to 1,100 feet high. Aliwagwag Falls, labeled as stairway to the sky, graces the forested landscape so easily accessible to any kind of transportation.



I purposely visited Davao Oriental to see Aliwagwag Falls. I was fortunate enough to have a friend, Orle from Mati, who treated me a road trip. So I knew there are lots in store for me.

When I was entering Mati very early morning, awesome sunrise soothed my sleepless eyes. My tiresome night trip had started to be compensated. Upon arrival at 6:00 am, Orle drove me to my destination. Along the way, the beautiful scenery of the province continued wowing me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog